Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Signs As A Supporting Partner For Bonds, Loans & ESG Capital Markets Africa – The Continent’s Only Pan-African Debt Event.
We are proud to announce that Africa Islamic Economic Foundation (AFRIEF) will be participating as a Supporting Partner at this year’s Bonds, Loans & ESG Capital Markets Africa on the 14th & 15th March 2023 at Cape Town International Convention Centre.
AFRIEF joins a roster of top end institutions such as Africa Finance Corporation, Seplat Energy, M&G Investment and Ninety-One who will share insights on the latest capital markets opportunities, developments and trends across Africa. The event is also the number 1 business meetings facilitator for Africa’s capital markets.
About the event: Bonds, Loans & ESG Capital Markets Africa is the continent’s largest and most senior corporate & investment banking event. This year’s edition will feature over 70 expert speakers and is the annual meeting place for over 860 of Africa’s most senior regional and international issuers, borrowers, investors, bankers, advisers and regulators. With over 86% of the audience being director-level or above, it is a place where live deals are discussed and mandates are won each year.
The event is your best opportunity to setup valuable 1-2-1 meetings, network, develop new business in Africa’s capital markets and institutionalise relationships with existing clients in one place at one time. The expert agenda also shares behind-the-scenes insights from market leaders and enables senior industry decision-makers to discuss important capital markets developments, face-to-face. Regional and international players in African debt use this event as a tool to conduct business and shape future financing strategies – making it a “must attend” for all leading CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers.
Highlights this year include:
- PRE-ARRANGE MEETINGS:use the Bonds & Loans online platform to arrange an unlimited number of meetings with other attendees who have created accounts prior to the event, meet ABSA, RMB, IFC, National Treasury South Africa, Old Mutual Investment Group, Black Stars Investments, MTN Group & more
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: access 860+ leading regional & international sovereigns, corporates, investors, banks, law firms, regulators & market practitionersin 1 location at 1 time (86% director-level or above)
- ACCELERATE DEALS: senior decision-makers from your capital markets clients are attending to move deals along & institutionalise relationships with current partners (400+ attendees represent sovereign, corporate & FI borrowers)
- WIN NEW BUSINESS: your prospects are proactively seeking out new business partners – promote your business to Africa’s most senior decision-makers
- COMPARE EXPERT MARKET INSIGHTS: hear from over 70 expert speakers and understand the local and regional financing challenges within the African bonds, loans and ESG capital markets as the continent continues its growth trajectory while navigating geopolitical volatility
Don’t miss this opportunity to join 860+ of Africa’s most senior investment, capital markets and finance professionals in-person this March. Register online here or contact Jessica Wheater on Jessica.Wheater@GFCMediaGroup.com – use our 10% discount code: AIEF10.
To view the latest agenda, speakers and companies that attend please download the event brochure here: https://bondsloans.com/events/africa#brochure .
Visit www.BondsLoansAfrica.com or contact Jessica Wheater for more information.
ABOUT GFC MEDIA GROUP (Organiser): GFC Media Group is a leading producer of financial conferences, online market intelligence platforms and awards, which in turn facilitates idea-sharing and networking between corporates, SMEs, government entities, advisors, regulators, bankers and funds. At GFC Media Group our aim is to improve connectivity between companies looking to raise capital and investors seeking to deploy it.
GFC Media Group Press/Marketing Contacts:
GFC Media Group
Tel: +44(0) 7890 039 500